The MIBRASA® Robatayaki RMSE is a multi-tier open charcoal grill equipped with accessories to perform a range of cooking techniques using grills, Teppanyaki hot plates or skewers. With an incorporated elevating system enabling height adjustments between the grill and hot coals, the chef is provided with total control allowing them to cook with more efficiency and accuracy. Originating from the Japanese tea ceremony, the evolution of the Robatayaki has brought it into the modern day kitchen, where chefs prepare anything from meat, fish, seafood and vegetables and display their showmanship in front of diners allowing them to take part in the entire cooking experience.
- Comes with an elevating system enabling height adjustments between grill and hot coals
- Ventilation circuit with longitudinal openings
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Interior ceramic insulation
- 425 x 250mm cooking surface
- Excite your diners by allowing them to be a part of the cooking process
- Ventilation circuit helps provide air flow
- Durable and long lasting
- Coals last longer as its harder for the heat to escape, meaning greater efficiencies
- A variety of sizes is available to suit any sized kitchen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.