The Austheat 3 phase electric fryers are ideal for take away shops or where high-speed production of fried food, such as fish and chips, is required.
The Austheat AF822 has two pans and comes complete with two heavy-duty stainless steel baskets. With robust construction, the AF822 will give you years of trouble free service in the production of high quality fried foods.
- Double pan with two baskets, 2 x 14 litre electric fryer for consistently delivering high quality, high volume fried food
- Two tanks with individual controls allows separation of flavours and ability to shut down one tank in quieter times
- High performance by balancing high output with fast recovery
- Easy to clean – features elements that swing out and up in seconds, providing access to a smooth open tank for easy cleaning.
- Dual control thermostats enabling easy switching between cooking and idle settings for each tank. Also peace of mind with second thermostat as a back-up
- Low cost to purchase and run
- Less heat pumped into your kitchen saving air-conditioning costs and maintaining a comfortable working environment
- Not having a gas flame means Austheat electric fryers deliver a cleaner working environment by not burning the available oxygen or emitting burned and unburnt gases into your kitchen
- Electric emersion elements can outlast gas burners and replacement costs usually less.
- Fitted with safety thermostat with manual reset over-temp safety cut-out
- Removable front door allows easy operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.