Formerly referred to as the PMJ135, Frymaster’s flagship Master Jet Pro 20L fryer has been Australia’s number one commercial deep fryer for 30 years and is unmatched in the industry for its efficiency, reliability and performance. The new MJ140 model features a powerful atmospheric burner coupled with a centreline fast action thermostat accurate to 1° C for perfectly crisp chips every time you fry. Backed by a lifetime (limited) warranty on the stainless steel frypot, it’s no wonder Frymaster fryers are voted Best in Class year after year.
- 20L Capacity, natural gas model (LP gas also available), single or dual frypot options
- Comes standard with twin baskets, supports and hanger, legs, flue deflector and cover
- 107mJ gas rating, 32mm IPS ball-type drain valve
- Millivolt controller requiring no electrical hookup, EZ battery spark ignition
- Dimensions: 397W x 801D x 1041H (mm)
- Can produce up to 30kg of chips per hour, 5kg more than most competitors
- 1° accurate thermostat anticipates rapid rate of temperature rise, reducing temperature overshoot
- Save time and labour with open pot design, no cleaning air shutters or pesky tubes in tube fryers
- MasterJet burners ensure even heat distribution for perfectly cooked chips
- Fully stainless steel cabinet and new, sturdier basket hanger for greater longevity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.