A simple and solid design made out of quality cast iron for strong reliable use for years. This set includes 2 cutting plates (5mm and 8mm) as well as 3 sausage attachments in assorted sizes and a crossed knife cutter. A practical easy to use holder secures the mincer to the work surface so it is held firmly in place during the most rigorous use. The hand operated mincer is distinctive by design and is ideal for household, canteen and restaurant application and can also be used for fruit mince.
- Made from quality cast iron.
- Includes 2 cutting plates (5mm & 8mm).
- Includes 3 sausage attachments in assorted sizes & a crossed knife cutter.
To clean, dismantle and hand wash thoroughly with warm, soapy water. Dry completely and rub with a few drops of edible oil to protect from rust.
1. Attach the mincer to the edge of the table top by tightening the base screw.
2. Attach the handle to the mincer body, tightening the eye screw firmly.
3. Remove all skin and bone from the meat, cutting it into small to medium pieces.
4. Place the meat into the body opening on top and turn the handle until finished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.