Designed in Spain using only the best quality steel by expert hands, the MIBRASA® HMB-SB-160 commercial charcoal oven (or closed barbeque grill) allows chefs to accurately control the air flow through the grill, changing the intensity of the embers for maximum control and minimal wastage. MIBRASA® charcoal ovens are a favourite amongst Michelin Star Restaurants and food vans alike due to their ability to bring produce to life, enhancing the natural flavours of the food for an unbeatable flavour profile. Available in red, black or stainless steel.
- Suitable for venues serving 160 diners
- Fires up in 35 minutes, reaching a cooking temperature of 250-350°
- Able to produce 120kg of food per hour using 20kg of charcoal a day
- Grill dimensions: 720 x 800mm
- Exhaust rate: 2600m³/h
- Amazing results for all types of foods: meat, fish, vegetables
- Faster and cleaner than an open grill
- Uses 40% less charcoal than open grills
- Increased control of heat for maximum grilling quality
- Unbeatable flavour from primal cooking methods
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.