These double row display bars have streamlined styling that will enhance food presentation whilst keeping the food at the correct serving temperature. A wide range of sizes and options are available to cater for numerous combinations of gastronorm pans.
Note: Hot food display bars are suitable for short-term food display. They are not a suitable substitute for a chicken humidifier.
They are also designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fit, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturers’ pans. Hot food display bars are designed to be served around and not over. If units are to be used in a serve over capacity, protection from hot surfaces will need to be considered. Environmental influences will affect the operating performance of hot food displays. Consideration should be given to food types, air movement and ambient temperatures before specifying. For dry, fried foods, Roller Doors are highly recommended.
- Double row hot food display bar
- Enhances food presentation whilst keeping food at correct serving temperature
- 1/2 size 65mm pans included
- Stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Energy regulator control
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Wet or dry operation*
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Removable cross bars
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Overhead heating and illumination by stylish heat lamps manufactured from extruded aluminium specifically, designed to breathe:
*Machines must not be left unattended for extended periods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.