Coffee-Pro SHORT - Coffee Thermometer with long probe and clip for the side of the jug - suits one litre jug. Dial marked for Regular Milk with includes 'lite' or low fat milk, Soy Milk & HOT - for those who want their latte or capuccino HOT & STEAMY! Can also be used for heating any food liquid (eg: soup or casserole) where a clip on the side of the pot is an advantage! Temperature range: -18°C up to 100°C. Also marked in degrees Fahrenheit!
- Perfect frothy milk for coffee or hot chocolate or use to heat other foods using the clip to attach the thermometer to the side of the pot or jug.
- Dial marked for perfect milk frothing temps for Soy milk, Regular milk (which includes low fat) & Hot for those that like it hot & steamy!
- Temp range: -18ºC to +100ºC
- Waterproof sealed head.
- Dishwasher safe with jug clip.
- Large 43mm diameter dial head
- 150mm stainless steel probe.
Complete with Clip as shown, and Coffee tips on the pack.
How do those top coffee houses make the perfect temperature coffee every time ... they use a thermometer to take the guess work out!
Click on the link below to watch a short video on the Coffee Pro Short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.